The official opening of the 11th international media forum KYIV MEDIA WEEK will take place on September 14 at 10:00.
The constituent discussion-press conference «Media business. Reload» will consist of two blocks, and in the first one the experts will talk about the needs and mechanisms for updating legislation in the media and audiovisual industries; bringing the legal framework in line with European standards in accordance with Ukraine's obligations to the EU and the Council of Europe; partnership and cooperation of the state and business sectors in the field of audiovisual industry; long-term strategies and plans for the near future in the development of the industry in Ukraine.
- Oleksandr Tkachenko, minister of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine (Ukraine);
- Steen Nørlov, head of Office, Representative of the Secretary General of the Council of Europe on the coordination of cooperation programmes of the Council of Europe (Denmark);
- Maryna Kuderchuk, head of the Ukrainian State Film Agency (Ukraine);
- Olha Herasymiuk, First Deputy Head at National Council on Television and radio broadcasting;
- Mykola Chernotytskyi, head of UA:PBC management board;
Moderator - Andriy Kulikov
, media expert, co-founder of «Hromadske radio»
In the second block of the discussion, the experts will talk about the state of affairs in the Ukrainian audiovisual industry from the point of view of content producers and distributors; change of business models and innovations on the media market; state regulation of the digital sphere; trends and plans in content production: experiments, collaborations and conditions for entering the international arena; successful cases and effective business adaptation practices in times of «new normality».
- Sergey Sozanovsky, Co-Founder, FILM.UA Group;
- Alexander Bogutsky, CEO at StarLightMedia;
- Yevhen Bondarenko, CEO at Media Group Ukraine;
- Yaroslav Pakholchuk, COO at 1+1 media;
- Julia Trybushna, CEO OLL.TV and Xtra TV (Ukraine);
- Roman Romanchuk, CEO, Multiplex cinema chain.
Moderator – Victoria Yarmoshchuk,
CEO FILM.UA Group, Executive Director of the Ukrainian Motion Picture Association.
The 11th KYIV MEDIA WEEK will take place on September 14-15 at Hyatt Regency Kyiv with an online broadcast on the Media Business Reports