Public offer1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This Public Offer (hereinafter referred to as the «Agreement») is the official offer of the Contractor on the website https://kyivmediaweek2021.com/en/home
for the provision of information and consulting services on the organization of participation in Kyiv media week 2021 (hereinafter - the «Contractor’s Event»). / or individuals (hereinafter - the «Customer»), aimed at obtaining additional knowledge, skills and abilities in the specified field of activity by the Customer.
1.2. Acceptance of this offer means full and unconditional acceptance by the Customer of all conditions without any or exceptions and / or restrictions according to part 2 of Art. 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine in relation to a bilateral written agreement on the terms set forth below in this Agreement.
1.3. This Public Agreement on the provision of information and consulting services for the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor (Offer) is considered concluded (accepted) from the moment of receipt of funds from the Customer to the current account of the Contractor.
1.4. The Contractor and the Customer provide mutual guarantees of their legal capacity, which are necessary for the conclusion and implementation of this Agreement on the provision of services for the organization of participation in the Contractor's Event.2. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
2.1. Terms in this Agreement are used in the following meaning:
- Offer - this public contract for the provision of information and consulting services for the organization of participation in Kyiv media week 2021.
- Website - the website https://kyivmediaweek2021.com/en/home
, owned by the Contractor, or other online platform that the Contractor will use under the relevant Agreement.
- Services for information and consulting services for the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor - any services of the Contractor, the types and cost of which are defined on the Site.
- Acceptance of the offer - full and unconditional acceptance of the offer by carrying out actions on 100% prepayment for information and consulting services on the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor
- Contractor - legal entity which providing services under the contract.
- Customer - a person who has accepted the offer on the terms set out therein.
- Agreement for the provision of information and consulting services - an agreement between the Customer and the Contractor for the provision of information and consulting services for the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor, which is concluded as an Acceptance of this Offer.3. SUBJECT OF OFFER
3.1. The subject of this Offer is the provision of information and consulting services to the Customer on the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor by the Contractor in accordance with the terms of this Offer for a fee paid by the Customer to the Contractor.
The services are provided by providing the Customer with free access to the online video broadcast of the Performer's Event and content (audiovisual information materials). Participation in the Contractor's Event online is carried out by the Customer by using the Customer's computer device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, PC, etc.), which is connected to the Internet and has access to the appropriate online platform.
The Customer's participation in the Contractor's Event offline is carried out by the Customer paying the cost of such participation in the manner and under the conditions specified by the Contractor.
3.2. The date of the Contractor 's Event is from September 14, 2021 to September 15, 2021.
3.3. The cost of the Customer's participation in the Contractor's Event is set on the Contractor's Website. This contract for the provision of services is considered concluded from the moment of receipt of funds on the current account of the Contractor.
3.4. Payments under this agreement are made in one of the ways offered to the Customer by clicking the "Pay" button.
3.5. Completion of the relevant application by the Customer and payment in one of the ways specified on the Web Site is a confirmation of the Customer to receive information and consulting services on the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor. Memo-invitations are provided to the Customer by sending to the Customer's e-mail address specified by him when filling out the application.3.6.
In case of questions or for additional information, the Customer may contact the support service of the Contractor at: email@example.com
3.7. This Offer is valid for the act of providing services. Acceptance-transfer of provided services is carried out without signing the relevant act.4. CUSTOMER REGISTRATION ON THE SITE
4.1. Provision of information and consulting services to the Customer on the organization of participation in the Event of the Contractor is possible provided that the Customer creates a relevant account on the Site. The account must contain the name of the Customer, his e-mail address, telephone number.
4.2. The customer is responsible for the confidentiality of the password. When the Customer establishes the facts of unauthorized access to his account, he undertakes to notify the Contractor's support service of this circumstance as soon as possible at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
.5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The Contractor undertakes:
- Provide information and consulting services in accordance with this Agreement, qualitatively and in a timely manner.
5.2. The Contractor has the right to:
- Independently select staff to provide services.
- In the process of providing services under the Agreement, independently and on its own behalf to enter into agreements with other legal entities and individuals necessary to fulfill the terms of the Agreement.
- Terminate this Agreement unilaterally and return the funds paid for the Customer's offline participation in case of circumstances that make it impossible to conduct an offline format of the Contractor's Event due to established restrictions that may be provided by the Cabinet of Ministers from December 9, 2020. № 1236 «On the establishment of quarantine and the introduction of restrictive anti-epidemic measures to prevent the spread in Ukraine of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2». Refunds are made at the request of the Contractor in the amount paid by him, except for bank fees.
5.3. The customer undertakes:
- Pay for services provided in accordance with the offer.
- Follow the rules of participation in Kyiv media week 2021, which will be published by the Contractor separately.
5.4. The customer has the right to:
- Control the quality of services provided by the Contractor;
- Terminate the Agreement unilaterally, having previously notified the Contractor of its intention at least 5 (five) working days before the date of provision of services by the Contractor. In this case, the Contractor shall refund the amount paid by the Customer, except for the amounts of bank fees.
- In case of termination of the Agreement at the initiative of the Customer less than 5 (five) working days before the date of provision of services by the Contractor, the amount paid by the Customer is not refundable.6. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
6.1 The Contractor and the Customer, taking into account the nature of the service provided, undertake in case of disputes and disagreements related to the provision of information and consulting services to organize the Customer's participation in the Contractor's Event, apply pre-trial dispute resolution. If it is impossible to settle the dispute in a pre-trial procedure, the parties have the right to go to court.
6.2 For non-performance or improper performance of obligations under this Offer, the parties are liable in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.7. FORCE MAJEURE
7.1. The Parties shall be released from liability for partial or complete non-fulfillment of obligations under this Agreement if it is the result of force majeure, namely fire, flood, earthquake, etc., and if these circumstances had a direct impact on the implementation of this Agreement. In this case, the term of performance of obligations under the Agreement increases in accordance with the term of these circumstances.
7.2. The party for which there is an impossibility to perform obligations under the Agreement due to force majeure is obliged to notify the other party in writing immediately, but not later than three days from the date of their entry into force. Notice of force majeure, made 3 (three) days after their beginning, deprives the Party concerned of the right to refer to them further.
7.3. Satisfactory proof of the fact and validity of the above circumstances are certificates of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
7.4. If the validity of these circumstances exceeds 10 (ten) calendar days, each Party has the right to refuse further performance of obligations under this Agreement, in which case neither Party will have the right to claim from the other party compensation for possible damages.
7.5. The parties agreed that if on the date of Kyiv media week 2021 there will be quarantine restrictions that prohibit the holding of mass events and / or restrict their holding, the Contractor has the right to change the format of Kyiv media week 2021 and conduct it online only. In this regard, the Customer who has paid for offline participation in the Event has the right to change the format of its participation in the Event to online participation, or to refuse such participation altogether, which must notify the Contractor in writing no later than the day before the date of the event. Refusal to participate is made in the form of an application indicating the full name, surname and patronymic of the Participant and/or the name of the participant, their contact details, indication of grounds for refusal to participate in the event (introduction of quarantine restrictions and change of participation format at the initiative). refund data. The application is sent by the Customer to the address of the Contractor: email@example.com. The Customer agrees that the amount of refunds is equal to the amount of payment for participation in the Event in the offline format minus bank fees for refunds.8. MISCELLANEOUS
8.1. The Customer guarantees that all the terms of the Agreement are clear to him and he accepts them unconditionally and in full, without any conditions, withdrawals and reservations.
8.2. If there will be a situation arises that is not regulated by this Agreement, the Parties undertake to be guided by the norms established by the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.3. The legislation of Ukraine applies to this agreement.
8.4. By signing the Contract, the Customer gives the Contractor unconditional consent to the processing (including collection, accumulation, storage, use or transfer to third parties, or abroad) of his personal data that became known to the Contractor during the conclusion and performance of the Contract, and confirms in writing inclusion of his personal data in the database of personal data of the Contractor's contractors in order to ensure the implementation of civil, commercial, administrative, tax relations, relations in the field of accounting and other relations that require personal data processing in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine.
Bank account of the Contractor:
ФОП ВІРТ АНЖЕЛІКА РОМУАЛЬДІВНА, дата та номер запису про проведення державної реєстрації фізичної особи-підприємця в ЄДР: 08 серпня 2012 року, № 2 069 000 0000 027956